Birds of the Middle East (Arabic Edition) is now the most field-ready and comprehensive guide to the fantastic birds of this region. This fully revised and updated Arabic edition covers all species–including vagrants–found in the Arabian Peninsula (including Socotra), Jordan, Lebanon, Occupied Palestinian territories, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, and Cyprus. It features 176 superb color plates depicting more than 800 species, as well as 820 color distribution maps that show the breeding range for almost every species. In this upgraded edition, maps and detailed species accounts are now located opposite the plates, making this stunningly illustrated field guide easier to use than ever.
- The most comprehensive field guide to the birds of the Middle East
- Covers more than 800 species–including 100 not covered in the first edition
- Features 176 color plates depicting all species
- Includes detailed species accounts and 820 color distribution maps
- Text and maps now located opposite the color plates
by Richard Porter (Author) , Simon Aspinall (Author) Said abdallah Mohammed (Translator) Assad Serhal (Supervisor)